[humanser] Confronting Discrimination at McDonald's

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 15:53:27 UTC 2014

It's not just Mickey D's folks. I went into a local Buffalo Wild wings
one time my first time going there mind you and it was by accident too
and was told my dog wasn't allowed. I didn't have time to push the
issue but did state that she was a Seeing Eye dog and was allowed to
accompany me into all public places. I was really looking for the UPS
store so I went on my way after obtaining it's location. I just
haven't had the chance to go back there and eat with my guide. Second
time around will be my pleasure though.
Danie and retired Eden