[humanser] Confronting Discrimination at McDonald's

Shannon Cook SCook at sccb.sc.gov
Tue Jul 22 20:55:49 UTC 2014

That would make me want to get a group of my fellow guide dog users and go out to eat there, just to make the point.  And hopefully, they would see that a well-trained guide dog is in no way a detractor to their business.  Plus, they would have a much harder time turning several of us away, rather than just one.
July is fireworks safety month. Eye injuries from fireworks can be traumatic. Prevent Blindness America estimates that there are over 2000 eye related injuries caused by fireworks each year. The South Carolina Commission for the Blind encourages you to use caution around fireworks. Let the professionals handle them! For more information about how the SC Commission for the Blind can help you or a loved one, please visit us at www.sccb.state.sc.us or give us a call at 803-898-8731.