[humanser] need information

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Sat Jul 19 05:21:11 UTC 2014

Renee,

It seems that a number of agencies are happy to hire people who have been
interns with them.  If you want to be paid for doing the needed hours, maybe
your school has an AmeriCorps program that you can hook in to, so you
fulfill AmeriCorps hours plus are paid something.  I was able to do this
part of an internship, as well as doing work at a different location and
able to be paid under Cooperative Education work-study.

I am not sure if what Marion described regarding tax incentives is also
Ticket To Work, but I found Ticket to Work only assists with work for pay if
the necessary training is not very long.  For example, you take a few months
to become a CAN and then you work for around $10.00 an hour.

Just my thoughts,

Sandy