[humanser] need information

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 20:55:23 UTC 2014

Renee,

Usually, being paid isn't required for an internship.  Also, I'm a bit
surprised the university isn't being more helpful about finding you an
internship.  At the university where I went for my MSW, the school
found internships for all students, regardless of disability.  They
told the perspective internship placements that I'm blind.  In
hinesight, this might've been the reason why the school was told no by
various agencies.  The first year, I ended up finding my own
internship, simply to help the school and make sure I got an
internship!  The second year, the school was able to find one for me.

Serena