[humanser] need information

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Mon Jul 21 21:49:01 UTC 2014

Renee and Serena,

Yes, internships aren't generally paid unless, like part of mine, you can
fit it in under AmeriCorps service as well as the hours you are doing for
your coursework.

Serena, I had the same deal whereby the college found internships.  I had
the same experience where the person doing finding told prospective I was
blind, had a guide, and Lord knows what else.  The people he spoke with,
according to him, declined to get involved due to my disability.  On the
other hand, we could also work to get placed, and I was really criticized
when I did that, went for an interview.  I was told that, in my case, I
couldn't do that, and told to apologize to the person I saw at the
interview.

Sandy