[humanser] web Human Services Division site launched

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Wed Jun 11 01:14:38 UTC 2014

Thank you Amalia Velez, Second Vice President, for  all your hard work in
making the launch of our web site a reality!

The Human Services Division has launched its web site.  Please visit at
www.nfb-humanservices.org  Please send us any feedback to help us grow the
site for our members.  We are looking for help with the web site to keep it
up-to-date, add information, and to make it fully accessible to all!

Please send any feed back to Amalia Velez and let her know if you can assist
her!  You can find her information on the site!

Thanks,

Merry