[humanser] [Bulk] Table in the Exhibit Hall

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sat Jun 14 17:44:55 UTC 2014

Merry,

I plan to work at the Krafters table on Thursday in the morning so I'd be
happy to stop by our table and help out, depending on whether or not I'm
needed at the 8:30 hour or later.  I can let you know details as soon as I
know the time I'm needed.

By the way, I'm so happy about the web site.  Also, have you heard anything
about the questions for Mildred?  Also, Adam and I would like to buy a mug
for each of us, so put us down for $20.00.  Adam collects coffee mugs and
this will be a wonderful addition to his collection.

I'm sorry I've been out of touch lately but, I had a bad case of cellulitis
in my left foot and a high fever so I had to go into the hospital.  I'm
doing better and I got home last Friday evening.  Don't worry, we're
planning to be in Orlando.  That was something Adam and I spoke about
constantly during my stay because it's something good to look forward to.
I'm sorry I didn't notify you sooner but, I didn't have my laptop in the
hospital and I didn't give Adam your information so he could contact you.
He was with me the whole time during visiting hours so, it make things
better.  I think we're turning the corner on our health problems now.

Regards,

Denise