[humanser] Question about Privacy on this List

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Fri Jun 27 17:19:40 UTC 2014

Thanks for bringing this up Alyssa.  I wasn't aware a dimple simple google
search by anyone could  bring out posts .  Dave Andrews, Is there anything
we can do to make ths listserve more private?  I share Alyssa's concerns.
This is dangerous for single folks to have connection information shared,
especially women.  We don’t' need a stalker to make life more complicated.
Are there any options?

Ericka J. Short
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short