[humanser] privacy of this list

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sun Jun 29 12:50:22 UTC 2014

Hi David,

I know you are extremely busy at the moment with all the convention notices.
I would greatly appreciate it if you would be so kind as to post a note to
the Human Services listserv explaining the benefits of publically archiving
the messages on this list.  I plan on Wednesday at our Division meeting
bringing  this topic to the floor to vote on.  However, I want our members
to feel safe in posting and if they vote for this list not to be publically
archived then we will proceed with that.

I thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

Respectfully,

Merry C. Schoch

NFB Human Services Division

President