[humanser] Introduction

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 04:11:42 UTC 2014

Hello,

As an introduction, I  am interested in this list because a  member of the
NFB reached out to me. He has finished his training and has a  MSW but need
assistance with what, how, etc to pass  the certification. Years ago, I
determined Social Work was not the field that best suits me but I  know we
all can come across and use the services of a  Social Worker. Plus, I  do
not find it difficult to help persons in need.

First, I  am going to encourage him to join the list himself but am
interested in reading the posts you write for my own knowledge. Second, I
would appreciate to learn of some directions in which he can go to get help
in preparing for the test that would lead him to success.

Thanks,

Michelle Clark

President

National Harbor Chapter

Live the life you want in Prince Georges County!