[humanser] Introduction

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 21:24:56 UTC 2014

Hi Michelle,

Please do encourage your friend to join this list, as there are many
experienced social workers on here.  Also, many of us have
successfully passed the Licensed Social Worker exam and would be happy
to share our experiences with him.  As for study materials, I have a
study guide from the National Assoc. of Social Workers.  Since most of
the questions on the exam are general, rather than about specific
state laws/regulations, the study guide might be helpful to him.  He
might also want to google and see if there's a similar study guide
specifically for his state exam.

Hope this helps,
Serena