[humanser] updates

Dr. Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Sun Nov 23 16:21:46 UTC 2014

Merry,
The news of the new state affiliate division is wonderful; congratulations
to Mary Ann and all.  Our struggles are mighty and, no sooner than one issue
begins to resolve, another is revealed. Fortunately, we march together so we
do not have to stand alone. I am genuinely grateful and honored to be a part
of the Federation.
Mary Tatum Chappell, Psy. D.