[humanser] Excess ability question regarding JavaScript and electronic medical record

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Thu Oct 2 23:16:22 UTC 2014

Beth, JAWS should work with javascript.  JAWS will work correctly with
JavaScript if:
. The scripts are activated by clicking a link or clickable item and the
script dynamically updates the HTML source.
.The scripts do not update the page without user intervention.
Contact Freedom Scientific Tech Support as they would be the best to help
problem solve with the County's IT folks and get them on-board to help them
understand how JAWS functions.  It is the best time for them to start
learning about this type of technology and if  you have one or two persons
to be trouble shooters with JAWS, it will make things much easier when you
encounter problems.  Hope this helps,
Steve