[humanser] Excess ability question regarding JavaScript andelectronic medical record

Beth Lpc bethglpc at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 18:15:12 UTC 2014

Thank you all for your support.

As many of you may be familiar with, I will ve the first  totally blind person they have had on staff.
I do plan to ask for a reasonable accommodation of a reader scribe if need be.  I like the suggestion of using Word documents and having support staff assist by scanning them in.I will definitely keep you all informed. I also know of a scriptor for Jaws that I can call if I need to.
 I am also prepared to more fully learn other screen reading software such as window-eyes if need be.

I am hoping that by enabling java axis bridge on my computer that will solve my problems. And, I have learned that it is Netsmart that actually makes CMHC. I believe my company modified CMHC to make Freud. If that makes sense to anyone.Again, thank you!
Beth

from my iPhone