[humanser] Positive update regarding jaws and the software used at new job!

Beth Lpc bethglpc at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 18:11:27 UTC 2014

Hi all,

It took up until yesterday morning, but I have some positive news regarding the accessability concerns I had at the new agency here I accepted a position. We tested Jawswith every program that I will need to be using there, and although not pretty, it is very workable.I want to thankDoug from SSBart group for backing up whatI suggested initially which was putting jaws on a computer I would actually be using their versus having metest it the way that I had been. That was the key.

I am excited to start on the 20th and know more challenges will arise.
Thank you all for your support!

BethSent from my iPhone