[humanser] Positive update regarding jaws and the software used at new job!

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Mon Oct 13 12:41:56 UTC 2014

Hi Beth,
Congratulations for your job and success of the software used at your
workplace. Now you can work the way you want.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.