[humanser] please read

Beth Lpc bethglpc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 01:34:31 UTC 2014

Hi Dennis,

I don't have much to add here except that I feel what you're going through. I began a job at a new agency this week. And while we have some accessibility issues to work out, I do think they will be resolved. We definitely have to bring our own solutions to the table though.
It definitely helps our employability if we do bring the solutions. It also adds a whole other layerof stress that does not need to be there whenbeginning a new job. :-)

Thanks,
Beth

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/humanser_nfbnet.org/daydemird%40gmai