[humanser] Question regarding scanners and scanning software for mental health agency

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Tue Sep 30 22:32:53 UTC 2014

Beth, one of the software applications I use at my office is something
called SharpDesk.  Many times I receive documents that are not readable with
JAWS.  This allows me to convert that unreadable document, generally saved
in a PDF, into a readable format.  We receive many scanned documents at the
County, and this comes in handy so a scanner is not necessary as it all done
through a few simple key strokes.

Steve