[humanser] H. S. working with perspective place of employment

Alyssa Munsell alyssa53105 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 7 15:46:13 UTC 2015

Hi Lisa,

I used to volunteer for a couple different help lines that had binders like
that. Binders are tricky because, often times, the information comes from
multiple sources that they've gathered over the years, and they may not know
exactly where each piece of material came from. What I did was create my own
Word document with the resources I knew people would be asking for. Do you
have a local vocational rehab? If so, another option may be to ask them to
scan the material for you.

Best of luck!
Alyssa