[humanser] Question about potential accessible electronic health records

Dr. Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Mon Jan 19 05:16:26 UTC 2015

Beth,
The hospital that I have worked in for the past 6 years went with Cerner
approximately 3 years ago. I am finally able to access some of the
documentation and screens that were virtually inaccessible after a scripting
partnership with Virtual Vision Technologies. The project is still under
construction but I am looking forward to arriving at the finish line in the
relatively near future.
Please do not accept NoO for an answer.
Best,
Mary Tatum Chappell, Psy. D.