[humanser] Question about potential accessible electronic healthrecords

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 01:26:09 UTC 2015

Hi Beth,
 Qualifacts manufactures CareLogic.  In November 2014, I inquired via email
if their software is accessible with screen readers.  They did not
reply.

I also have some information about Avatar
in an attachment.  It is supposed to be accessible with Jaws.  I would be
happy to send it to you off list if you send your email address.

Mary Ann Robinson