[humanser] Conducting a mental status exam.

Anjelina anjelinac at att.net
Tue Jan 27 19:47:08 UTC 2015

Good afternoon all, I have a quick question. For those who are therapist, when you need to administer a mental status exam how do you go about answering the questions that are visual in nature about the client? For example, one of the questions is what the person looks like, what they're wearing, their facial expressions. Thanks for any input and if you need clarification feel free to ask and I can clarify once I am at a computer.

Anjelina