[humanser] Persons with disabilities unwelcome at home with programs

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Jul 22 15:38:24 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I'll take this a step further a while ago I applied for a job and a program run through the YMCA the building was old. They didn't want to hire me because they were worried about me climbing the stairs. I also know a woman who is visually impaired who was denied entrance into this particular program because they were worried about her climbing the stairs. Fortunately for her she was excepted into a Catholic homeless program from Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone