[humanser] Google docs

Dr. Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Mon Jul 27 03:28:00 UTC 2015

Kaiti,
I am not familiar with  NVDA. Please elaborate. I am truly being introduced
to a new world as you share. I too, like you, have my resistance issues and
points of denial to protect the status quo. I think to myself, "I have no
time to learn anything new and, if Google was more pro-active in the
accessibility arena this wouldn't be an issue." You express the truest
truth, I need to engage and learn this new way to open my world that much
farther. Thank you. I am going to try it now.
Mary Tatum Chappell