[humanser] Introduction

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sun Mar 1 02:21:22 UTC 2015

Rona,

Welcome to the list.  I'm so glad someone is doing what you're doing because
on-line courses are becoming very popular and need to be as accessible as
classroom courses.  I'm sure you'll enjoy being a part of the list.  I'm
Denise Shaible and I've seen your posts on other lists to which I subscribe.
Again, welcome.

Regards,

Denise