[humanser] introduction

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Sat Mar 28 16:06:32 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I have been on this list for about a year now and am now just introducing
myself.

I am a high school junior from Ohio who is very strongly considering
entering the field of social work. I am interested in working with
adolessants who struggle with  psychological problems, or women (I
personally find the womens studies field very interesting.)

I am curious about what populations those practicing social work on this
list work with.

Also, I am considering attending either Eastern Kentucky University, Miami
University-Oxford, or the University of Louisville and was wondering if
anyone had gotten their degree from any of these schools.

I look forward to communicating with all of you.

Thanks,

Lillie