[humanser] Criteria for Agoraphobia in DSM 5

Dr. Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Mon Mar 23 01:57:35 UTC 2015

Thanks JD. I find the voluminous versions of multiple pages are good when
working privately and seeking clarity. In the hospital, when I am in need of
more rapid turn around, the HTML version with hyper links that allow rapid
navigation between diagnosis and the wide array of subtopics is much more
user friendly. My hope is that Candice Jordan is somewhere on this list and
able to guide and direct.
I am going to see what happens with the Bookshare version.
Mary