[humanser] Criteria for Agoraphobia in DSM 5

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Mon Mar 23 13:27:48 UTC 2015

Hi Dr. Chappell,
What type of licensure are you studying for the EPPP or the NCE?

I loved the fact the the DSMIVTR from the APA was in HTML and had the
hyperlinks.  Unfortunately when I approached the APA again to purchase
the DSM5, the only accessible format the offered was an ebook that is a
in PDF form but does not have the hyperlinks that I really appreciated,
which you mentioned.

JD- I did not know that Bookshare had the DSM5- I am still new to
Bookshare and have never figured out how to download books to either my
Victor Reader Stream or Braille Sense U2.  I am still not tech savvy,
when it comes to adaptive software.
Janice