[humanser] Self-disclosure of blindness with a specific population

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:26:42 UTC 2015

Hi Kaiti,

I'm a little confused.  I think you use a cane?  If yes, what exactly
is there to self-disclose?  Even if the residents don't remember much,
they probably know from your cane, or to them, something you walk with
that they don't, that something is different about you.  I don't think
it really matters if they remember later or not.

Serena