[humanser] introduction

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sat Mar 28 20:29:31 UTC 2015

Hi Lily,

Welcome to the list.  I am a social worker and work with children,
adolescents, and adults.  I find my adults are most women and am finding it
a rewarding experience to serve these women.  I have a great passion for the
middle school population because they seem to be so misunderstood during
their time of confusion.  The children I have had the pleasure to serve warm
my spirit because of their willingness to do the work (no resistance); well
that is my experience so far!

I have found this social work field involves many steps of growth along the
way towards licensure and more.  As I am now licensed and work towards being
a provider on insurance panels a new element of growth is occurring.  I
believe that is what I most love about being a social worker, besides the
service of providing hope and support to others, is the continuous growth
that I have experienced on many levels.

Wishing you well on your endeavors! Welcome!
Merry c. Schoch LCSW
Human Services division President