[humanser] Twitter

JMassay jmassay1 at cox.net
Fri Sep 25 19:24:07 UTC 2015

All-

It is great to see so many jump to a call to action with regard to the
Twitter chat coming up next week. I like Mary's idea of having, potentially,
a conference call to do a tutorial. I was initially rather intimidated by
Twitter as I am not typically a fan of social media. I work, seemingly,
daily with clients on managing their exposure to social media. I am willing
to participate but , again, I am by no means anywhere close to an expert! My
Twitter handle is @jeanniemassay. Also, if you do not yet follow the
national center the handle is nfb_voice.

Tomorrow, I begin a continuing education course that will eventually certify
me to act as an LPC Supervisor. I have had some technology issues, please
keep me in your thoughts.

Best,

Jeannie