[humanser] LPC or MSW

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 25 22:33:38 UTC 2015

Michael and Other List Members,

I obtained my MSW in 1983.  At that time I felt that the degree would allow
me more flexibility and career options than other degrees.  I also liked the
option of being able to practice independently and withoug having to obtain
supervision after becoming licensed.

That being said, I chose to receive clinical supervision for several years
beyond the requirement.  Good clinical supervision is invaluable.

Mary Ann Robinson,  LMSW, ACSW, CAADC----- Original Message -----