[humanser] another idea for the divison

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sun Sep 27 17:03:37 UTC 2015

I believe it is very important for everyone to remember that this list can
be seen by the public.  If a client decided to google your name a message
that you post on a list serv might possibly show up.  For confidentiality
purposes , this list may not be the best to seek other's input.  I realize
that there may not be a great deal of demographics shared, but I err on the
side of caution regarding these types of consultations.  However, it leads
me to contemplate the idea of beginning a teleconference gathering for
professionals who might want to receive and discuss cases.  Please let me
know what you all think.
 With warm regards,
Merry C. Schoch, LCSW