[humanser] New member

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Wed Sep 30 22:37:43 UTC 2015

I am not a Marisol. But I have wanted to work with Veterans for since
before I became Deaf-Blind and had to learn new skills to return to
graduate school as an older student in my forties.

I now have my Licensed Graduate Professional Counselor certificate and
need my 3000 supervised clinical hours to complete my LCPC in MD.  I
appreciate the work voc. rehab counselors do.  My ultimate goal is to
help disabled and traumatized Veterans cope. Unfortunately that might
mean I will need additional schooling or certification in substance
abuse in the future.

Janice