[humanser] Board meeting

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sat Apr 2 22:33:38 UTC 2016

Sounds great Lisa just do what you're capable of doing. I know that going back to work is an adjustment so don't wipe yourself out. Could you resend the two months prior out just to make sure everybody has gotten them so they can read so we can at least to prove those thank you!

Merry C. schoch,LCSW