[humanser] new book; new perspective

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sun Apr 3 17:59:18 UTC 2016

Hello,

My sister, an LCSW and holistic nutritionist, ,turned me on to a book
written by a psychiatrist. The book is titled, My Mind is Mine, or something
to that effect. I'll re post if I've got the title incorrect. The book talks
about the link between mental health challenges and gut health.

There's a growing movement that supports the link between "mental illness"
and gut health. I have made substantial changes to my diet and I know that I
have more energy and better mental health. I plan to read the book I
mentioned. My sister will gift it to me on my birthday. Let me know if
you've discovered this book in an iPhone readable format. (I've never
downloaded an online book).

Lisa