[humanser] Follow up MSW Practicum placement challenges email

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon Apr 4 12:52:48 UTC 2016

Hello Yiska,

I will follow up with this email more thoroughly by the end of this week.  I
apologize for not getting back with you sooner.  The Human Services division
held its monthly board meeting last evening and I encouraged members of the
board and guests to respond to your questions.    Please provide information
on to the time sensitivity of this matter.

I have briefly spoken to Valerie Yingling at our National office about your
situation and this is why I have copied her on this email.

With warm regards,
Merry c. Schoch, LCSW
National Federation of the Blind
Human Services Division