[humanser] Practicum Placement Questions

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 13:39:46 UTC 2016

Welcome Nicole,
	What an exciting time this is for you. There must be such a mixture
of excitement and anxiety. I know that many will be chiming in on this as
there is a deep reservoir of experience on the list.
	I would encourage you to share your experiences with the list as
there are many students (such as myself) that would enjoy learning from your
experiences. You show a great deal of readiness by asking this community
about ways to improve your delivery of hope to the client population that
you serve. Good luck!

Warmly,

Rev. Michael "Big Dog" Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.
(480) 369-0805