[humanser] job questions

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 16 16:50:14 UTC 2016

Hello Lisa:

I braille labels for file folders to organize my resource hand-outs.  I like
putting the labels upside-down on the back of the folders so that I can
easily read them.

I scan many of my forms, then complete them with the client, saving each
with a different file name, and then printing them out.  Usually my forms
are quite similar to those other workers use, so whomever compiles them
doesn't get too confused.  I usually use my braille notetaker, but a laptop
could do the trick as well.  Thinking of why I like the braille device
better, it is because there is no sound and my typing doesn't interrupt the
conversation with the client.

I love that you are doing this work.  It exposes many folks to a competant,
likable, working blind woman.  Excellent.

JD