[humanser] Living in Maryland or dc

Shikha desai1shikha at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 03:57:35 UTC 2016

Hey,
I am looking in to grad schools either in Maryland or dc.  I am going to apply to howard in dc and university of Maryland but not sure which other schools to apply at.
Can i get some suggestions on where I should live in Maryland or dc as a social worker. I am thinking of working in hospitals as a clinical social worker. Also where can clinical social worker can work at because next year during my under grad i am placed at an internship and i can suggest where I would like to do my internship.
 Shikha
BSW Georgia State University