[humanser] August Meeting of the Education and Development Committee Monday the 29th at 4:00 PM EST

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 21:37:56 UTC 2016

Hello Federationists, Division Members, and List Friends,

The August meeting of the Education and Development Committee will be held at 4:00 PM EST on Monday August 29th. When a poll of members was taken regarding meeting times some expressed a preference for weekdays as opposed to weekends.  However, there was not a unanimous consensus regarding a day and time. Based on the responses received, the 4:00 time on Monday the 29th was chosen for the August meeting.

Our teleconference call in number is: 513-386-0000 followed by the access code which is 554254 and then the pound sign.

We will review our 20th anniversary meeting at national convention and discuss committee goals for the coming year .
Everyone is invited to participate and your contributions are valued and appreciated.  I hope you will be able to attend the meeting and I am eagerly looking forward to speaking with you on August 29th.

With Warmest Regards,

Mary Ann Robinson, Committee Chair