[humanser] information

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 3 00:59:44 UTC 2017

                I couldn't agree more with Michael's comments.  Merry is an
ethical, supportive and compassionate leader who is committed and dedicated
to the NFB, the Human Services Division and to the social work profession.
She willingly gives of her time, energy, effort and herself;
and she treats everyone she meets with the utmost dignity and respect. She
is an excellent role model and her leadership has been exemplary.

Our divisionis bigger, better and stronger because of
 what Merry has done.  Merry, I appreciate your warmth and friendship. I
know the division will move ahead with hope, determination and love.  With
sincere thanks and
gratitude and wishing you all the best for the remainder of your presidency
and beyond,

Mary Ann Robinson, First Vice President