[humanser] information

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Tue Jan 3 02:40:19 UTC 2017

Hello Merry and all,
Over the past year and a half, it has truly been an honor to get to
know you and work with you on this Board for the past 6 months. I know
that I can call you a true friend and mentor. Your passion and
leadership has further inspired me to continue my path into becoming
an LCSW and a stronger Federationist. I fully appreciate your
friendship and respect you have shown me. I know that although you
will be stepping down as our President, you will continue to have a
strong lasting presence in our division and I look forward to what you
have next in store.

I also have strong faith in Candice as your successor. She is an
amazing individual and I am also honored to call her a great friend.

I look forward to continuing to work with you all in this Division and
organization.

Warm regards,

Jonathan Franks BSW
Secretary
National Federation of the Blind Human Services Division