[humanser] Information

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon Jan 9 15:14:39 UTC 2017

Dear Sarah, Mary Ann, Mike, Jonathan, et al,

Your kind words humble me and I appreciate you all.  I thank you all for
your dedication and devotion to the division. I am confident that the Human
Services division will continue to grow and do great things.  I look forward
to my continued membership and will be happy to serve whenever possible.

Peace, love, and blessings to you all.

With heartfelt love and appreciation,
Merry