[humanser] Information

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 19:17:52 UTC 2017

Dear Merry and fellow Human Services Division Members and Listers,

I would like to echo the messages from Michael, Jonathan, and Mary
Anne and say that I, too, am so grateful for Merry's leadership,
commitment, dedication, passion, integrity, and compassion with which
she has led this division. Merry, you have been an amazing mentor,
friend, and leader to me over the past couple of years. You are a
wonderful role model of a warm, competent, and ethical leader,
Federationist, practitioner, friend, and human being. I have so much
respect and gratitude for you and the many gifts and your wonderful
disposition that you have brought to the table. You have helped this
division to flourish and grow, and I believe that I have grown
personally and professionally through my interactions with you, as
well. I know we will stay in touch and continue to work together, for
which I am grateful, and I truly wish you the very best in your
personal and professional life and all your endeavors. Thank you so
much for all that you have given to this division, to the Federation,
and to me as an individual.

I look forward to working with all of you as we embark on this journey
of 2017. Wishing everyone a healthy, happy, meaningful, and prosperous
New Year!

All the best,

Sarah

--
Sarah K. Meyer
Graduate Student, Clinical Mental Health Counseling/Social Psychology
sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632

characteristic that defines you or your future. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Together with love,
hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.