[humanser] Human Services Website

Dennis R. Sumlin drsumlin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 18:18:23 UTC 2017

Hello all, and happy new year.

After some technical issues, the Human Services website is back up.  We would like to ask everybody to explore the website and give suggestions on what you would like to see, and how the site can be better.

Also, we are looking for people who would be willing to write blog articles about issues around Human Services, their job/area of expertise or anything related.

Please check out the site at http://www.NFBHumanServices.ORG

The site will be updated, and we ask for your help to do so.

Thanks.
Dennis R Sumlin, Board member/Webmaster, Human Services Division.

*****
Dennis R. Sumlin
Speaker, Trainer, Coach
Communication and Leadership Development
WWW.LifeThroughStrength.COM

President, TIC Toastmasters Club
VP of Public Relations, Harlem Toastmasters Club
Club Mentor: Yorkville Evening Stars
Area Director, NYC Toastmasters Area B21

Starting a new website? Want your own domain? Siber Name can help! Get your dream name and hosting for dream prices.

---