[humanser] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] National Student Scholarship

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Tue Jan 10 15:00:24 UTC 2017

Hello Human Services division members and interested parties,

This is for those on this list that may live in Florida, a college student
or high school student transitioning to college, and for those that may not
be on the Florida affiliate's list. The message below is from the Florida
affiliate's president and attached is a student scholarship application.

Warmly,

Merry