[humanser] Please Assist-DSM 5

james boehm jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 19:34:56 UTC 2017

Dear friends,.
 I hope to find you well. A couple of years ago, a fellow federationist on the list shared his Word format of the DSM 5. I am failing to locate the files I saved. Could the individual or someone please share  this  with the list and I again? I would truly appreciate it! Feel free to also reach me off list at secretary at nfb-tn.org or at 901-483-1515
James Alan Boehm
Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Counseling/Clinical Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Graduate Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Embrace challenges for personal growth! Remember! Circumstances do not mean sentences!