[humanser] Please Assist-DSM 5

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 20:11:16 UTC 2017

Hello,
	I understand your frustration. JD is the one that made the file. I
am sure that he will respond soon as he watches this list and is most
helpful.
	I was able to aquire my copy from APA as a digital download a while
back and use Adobe Digital Editions to search for diagnoses. I also
understand that it is available from Bookshare(although I cannot confirm
this).

Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

The Family Ministry Counseling and Psychotherapy Services
700 E Jefferson St. Suite 250
Phoenix, Arizona  85034
(602) 253-4084 ext 1

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended
only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential
information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication
and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by e-mail (
bigdog4744 at gmail.com) or telephone (602-253-4084), and permanently destroy
or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any
attachments.