[humanser] Thanks To Cheryl And Jeane

james boehm jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 15:00:46 UTC 2017

Thank you Cheryl for the attachment. It has a great explanation in regards to transportation. I am sorry you are not physically able to attend the convention Jeane. We know you would be there if you could. I think a Dropbox would be a great idea. Our organization, the TN Association of Guide Dog Users, created a Dropbox and Google Drive folder with resources and guides that many have truly appreciated.
YOur federation brother,

James Alan Boehm
Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Counseling/Clinical Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Graduate Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Embrace challenges for personal growth! Remember! Circumstances do not mean sentences!